Terms and conditions
1. A minimum, non-refundable deposit of £25.00 is required per booking. Balance is due 6 weeks before the wedding date shown on the booking form.
2. Vehicles are not reserved until the required deposit payment in full has been received. Any variations to the agreed booking will be charged accordingly.
3. The hire charge will be in accordance with the details provided by the Hirer on our booking form.
The chauffeur will not carry out any trips that have not been included on the Booking Form.
CHANGES TO THE ORIGINAL BOOKING BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT
Any changes to the original booking may result in additional charges. If the changes are made 6 weeks or less prior to the date of hire, payment will be due immediately.
CHANGES TO THE ORIGINAL BOOKING ON THE DAY OF HIRE (no prior arrangement)
Any changes to the original booking may result in additional charges and will only commence upon immediate payment in full.
4. CHANGE OF DATE OF HIRE
If the date of hire is changed after the booking has been accepted and a new date has been set, the deposit will be carried over to the new date. Should the original vehicle not be available on the new date, the Hirer will be informed of the vehicle(s) available. If the available vehicles are not suitable, the Hirer may cancel the reservation of the new date, however, the deposit will be forfeited. If the date of hire is to be changed but a new date has not been set, we will retain the deposit and carry over to the new date once this has been set. Should the original vehicle not be available on the new date, the Hirer will be informed of the vehicle(s) available. If the available vehicles are not suitable, the Hirer may cancel the reservation of the new date, however, the deposit will be forfeited.
5. We will offer our opinion on timings. This is offered in good faith. This does not form part of any contract and we do not accept any responsibility for advice, guidance or opinion given which may be inaccurate.
The Hirer must satisfy him/herself and is responsible to ensure that all details provided on the Booking Form are accurate and timings are adequate for the itinerary contained therein.
6. The vehicle(s) will arrive at the collection address as advised. The Hirer must ensure that persons to be conveyed are ready to leave at the agreed Hire Start Time i.e. Departure Time as detailed on the booking agreement. We shall not be responsible for appointments being missed or commencing later than scheduled due to parties departing late or due to any delays or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control en-route to any addresses supplied. Routes to locations/addresses as supplied on our booking form are planned in advance of the hire date and the most direct routes will be taken. We are not responsible to have prior knowledge of busy locations, roadworks, level crossings, traffic lights, events or any incident en-route which may cause a delay. Should the Hirer wish an alternative route be taken, this must be advised and agreed ahead of the hire date. The Hirer or any member of their party should not request that the driver deviates from the planned route during the hire period if not previously arranged. The driver will not be obliged to accommodate such a request. We shall not be responsible for any delays or the driver(s) being unfamiliar with the route as a result of a change of the planned route. Any changes to the planned routes will be entirely at the risk of the Hirer.
7. The Hirer should ensure that adequate access, turnaround and exit for the vehicle(s) is available at all addresses to be attended. If access, turnaround or exit is restricted in any way, the driver will stop at the closest point available, regardless of distance. Travelling on unmade roads/driveways will be entirely at the discretion of the chauffeur. If the chauffeur has any doubts or concerns regarding conditions of the road/drive, (and this will be worse if it is wet or raining,) and suspects damage may be caused to the vehicle or that the vehicle may become grounded, he will be at liberty to refuse passing over the road or driveway. You should inform us at the time of booking if your road or driveway is unmade. The driver's decision will be final.
8. Every effort is made to ensure against damage to or loss of property of the Hirer or any member of their party or guests travelling in our vehicles. It is the responsibility of The Hirer that any member of their party or their guests to ensure that clothing is kept away from the car body, tyres, exhaust pipes, door shuts, locks and hinges etc. and any vehicle part requiring oil or lubricant. We will not be held responsible for damage to clothing.
9. In the unlikely event of a breakdown the company will endeavour to supply an alternative vehicle for your journey. If we are unable to supply a vehicle we will offer a full refund of the hire price or offer a lesser vehicle and a part refund. The company will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause.
10. The chauffeur will have the right to refuse entry into any vehicle in his charge to any person who is, or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. Any offensive or abusive behaviour directed at the chauffeur and/or the vehicle in his charge by the Hirer, ANY member of the Hirers party or their guests will result in the withdrawal of hire. No refunds will be due. The chauffeur's decision is final. Champagne must not be uncorked inside any vehicle. Red wine is absolutely forbidden inside any vehicle
11. The principle hirer will be responsible for the conduct of all passengers during the service and we reserve the right to invoice or make a charge to the hirer for any losses or damage sustained to any part of the vehicle caused by any passenger or a third party incited to cause damage to the vehicle. A minimum charge of £100 will be applied to cover valet costs should fouling be caused by any passenger through food, drink or illness.
12. Our Chauffeurs will check the vehicle for passengers belongings left in the vehicle after a service. However, the Company cannot be held responsible for any item broken during the journey or left in the vehicle after the service. It is up to the hirer to ensure they have all their belongings at the end of the service.
13. Cancellations must be made in writing to the company. Cancellations may incur a cancellation fee. The following cancellation fees are for guidance - Cancellation of wedding: Less than 20 weeks but more than 10 weeks a 50% of the balance is due. Less than 10 weeks all of the balance is due.
14. We reserve the right to add or amend our Terms and Conditions at any time
We take your privacy very seriously and we would only ever share your personal details if you have given us your express permission, and we'd never sell them to other organisations.
Any details you give to us are stored securely and can be withdrawn on request. By submitting an online form, your details are emailed to us and cannot be publicly viewed.
Your details will only be used to arrange your booking. At the present time, we do not send out newsletters or mailshots.
If you send us feedback then it may be published on our site – you can advise us if you don’t want it used in this way. We will never publish your email address or other contact details. You may also choose to send photos or letter by email or post – again, please let us know if you don’t want these published.
We often take photographs of our cars during a wedding, which we may use for promotional purposes on Facebook or other social media but will never publish personal data or anything other than first names and a few words about the day.
General Data Protection Statement (GDPR)
Important – Please read this statement in conjunction with our privacy statement.
We take every precaution to protect personal data that is given to us by our customers. The data we receive is used solely for the purpose of carrying out our duties as the provider of the wedding vehicles.
We do not collect email addresses to forward them on to third parties. However, it is necessary for us to share information with our chauffeurs, which is directly related to our duties on a wedding day. Our chauffeurs may not be directly employed by us. Any data shared with our chauffeurs will never contain email addresses and they will only be given the names, phone numbers and addresses relevant to the chauffeurs' duties on the day.
Data for payments we receive by debit or credit card are only processed “live” we never ask for this information in writing and we will never write card details down.
If you require us to delete any information that we hold, please email us with this request to firstname.lastname@example.org however, please note that the exception being the records we need to hold as required by the HMRC.
If you have any questions on how we use your information then you can contact us at:-
Prices Wedding Cars, Rose Cottage, Crown Hill, Llantwit Fardre, CF38 2NA
Or email email@example.com